3. Marella Discovery
I have been on over 20 cruises mostly with NCL, MSC, RCI and P&O. In April I sailed on this ship on the repositioning cruise via Suez canal. I booked it again in August for my recently widowed friend and her son as I had enjoyed the previous cruise in April. The friendliness of the very hard working crew is phenomenal. The performers in the Broadway Theatre are the best I have seen on a cruise ship, the standard of the shows is excellent. They really should be in west end shows. It is a smaller ship that is very easily navigated from bars, theatre to dining rooms and cabins. We are mainly in the main dining room as the food and service was so good we didn't want to go anywhere else. Captain Chris and Katy the cruise director work so hard to ensure that all guests are well looked after. We will certainly be booking the Marella again.

Another excellent cruise with Captain Chris on Marella Discovery

Marella Discovery Cruise Review by Noreen1961

Noreen1961’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Discovery price drops

I had a junior suite in my earlier cruise in April and could only get a balcony on this one however I actually preferred the balcony cabin as the shower was a walk in shower whereas the junior suite had a shower over the bath. The cabin was a good size and was a lovely quiet cabin.