3. Liberty of the Seas
For a first ever cruise I really have nothing to compare it to accept to say I really enjoyed myself. It started off kinda rocky in that It started raining and I came at a time when the embarkation had grown busy. I lived close enough to drive in and park across for the terminal. I checked one large suitcase and carried on a small, a backpack, and a raincoat. Although I had read not to go to the windjammer café, I went away and it was packed and I felt weighed down. Won't do that again. The rain did clear up for the sail away and enjoyed that. The rest of the cruise was great. Seen some good shows, ate some good food, and walked around enjoying the ship. The cabins are sized small but that's just cruising. Enjoy relaxing out on the balcony. The room was clean and kept clean well by our attendant, though we probably overpacked and filled the room with stuff. Another lesson learned. Dining was good. I don't have an exotic pallet so the "standard fare" food was fine with me. In the main dining room and the windjammer buffet, the food was hot, fresh and tasty. After 7 days aboard, disembarkation replace embarkation as the worse day of the trip and looked for to getting on the next cruise as soon as I left.

First ever cruise aboard the Liberty Of The Seas

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by kenyatto

kenyatto’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Royal Caribbean Liberty of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D
Nice clean cabin and good-sized balcony
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins