3. Norwegian Jewel
This was the first time on Norwegian Cruise line and was very impressed with the service, food and the entertainment. There was never any waiting for a table in any dining rooms, the staff were very attentive. I have cruised with a lot of other cruise lines and you always feel you are being push into a paying speciality restaurant in some form or another like serving crap food in main dining room to encourage you to go to the speciality restaurant and pay but not with Norwegian Cruise line on the Jewel the food was excellent no matter where you ate and to eat when you like and where you like was great even had breakfast till midday, now try that on any other line and you miss out on breakfast. The ship was full but there was no problems getting a seat anywhere on the ship for all meals. You can even eat at 2am in the morning which I did a couple of times as I felt a bit peckish after dancing to the brilliant music and then finishing at the casino I would go and have some fish and chips in O'sheehan's which is open 24hr now try and get that on any other cruise line. Other cruise lines once 9pm hits there is nothing other than room service which you have to pay for but on Norwegian cruise line there is no reason to use room service. There was even two soft serve ice cream machines open from lunch until late. The staff are amazing and were very attentive to your needs and very friendly and happy. I have noticed some ships are given 6 stars and I give Norwegian Cruise line 6 Stars and can justify my reasons. 1) Restaurants no waiting for a table at any restaurants Eat where you want and when you want and with who you want, unlike other ships where you are pushed onto large table groups. The Jewel you were give a table for two every time unless you requested a large table. Waiters very helpful and friendly and happy and a ratio of 1 crew to 2 passengers. Food available 24 hrs a day and this was not room service either. Breakfast was available till 12 noon, no other ship does that. Seating in lounge and theatre Seating in lounge areas were plenty and theatre there was always plenty of room. 2) Service I didn't need to get waiters attention as they would always be near your table and if you looked up as if you were about to ask for help they would be there and even when i dropped my napkin on the floor and before i could bend down to pick it up a waiter would already be picking it up and telling me he would get me a clean one. even in one of the other small main dining rooms we had a personal waiter who attended to what ever we needed. very impressed. 3)The Alcohol was included at all bars and restaurants and no limit. The only thing we didn't have was a butler but who needs one just to unpack. Would I go on this line again the answer is yes and I think now this line would be the only line for me. Would I recommend it to others and the answer is yes, go try it for yourself. Keep up the good work Norwegian Cruise Line.

Fantastic Cruise Line

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by ccsclean21

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: Transpacific
  • Cabin Type: Obstructed Oceanview

1) Restaurants

no waiting for a table at any restaurants

Food available 24 hrs a day and this was not room service either.

Breakfast was available till 12 noon, no other ship does that.

Seating in lounge and theatre

2) Service

3)The Alcohol

was included at all bars and restaurants and no limit.

The only thing we didn't have was a butler but who needs one just to unpack.

Would I recommend it to others and the answer is yes, go try it for yourself.

Keep up the good work Norwegian Cruise Line.
ccsclean21’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Obstructed Oceanview
Cabin OK 8598
very large cabin and bathroom. the life boat was positioned just below the window so didn't affect the view that much.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins