3. Norwegian Bliss
We enjoyed taking our 10 year old granddaughter on this cruise. It was a no-brainer as she lives in San Pedro and we live in Seattle. Fun to cruise the coast and end in Vancouver followed by a train ride home to Seattle. My wife and I enjoyed sharing with her the cruise vacation lifestyle we love. She enjoyed the freedom of the Splash Academy but also hanging out with Grammy and Papi. She made friends, learned new things, loved the buffet, doing activities like watching the towel folding demonstration and more. We are already planning our next cruise with her for her 13th birthday in 2021. This way she can got to Entourage. My wife thought Jersey Boys was the best show we have ever seen on a cruise. We also made note that this also may be the best food we have ever had on a cruise. The only downside is due to Canadian and Washington State laws, the stores were closed the last three days and many of the bars as the ship was only allowed 8 bars open at any time. Finally, we had a great time doing laser tag as a family. We were on a team with another family and it was super fun. Note...be prepared to walk the stairs or wait for elevators.

Great cruise with granddaughter!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Pyros11

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

Note...be prepared to walk the stairs or wait for elevators.
Pyros11’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MX 11826
The room was great except I didn't like the closet. Kind of a weird set up. Also, with three in the room seemed a little cramped. Other than that, would book it again
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins