3. True North
My wife and I traveled on True North which was our first time on it. It was fabulous. I felt the best attribute of the ship was the staff - their genuine warmth, engagement, fun and hospitality. It is impossible to force these traits and for them to shine as genuine characteristics is to their credit. The coast is rugged, remote and spectacular. I can see why our Dutch friends in the seventeenth century didn't think much of the land for settlement. Of course their real problem was they weren't travelling in the lap of luxury with a helicopter to ferry them hither and thither. I also liked that there were only about 15 cabins on the boat and that the guests were quite interesting. We will definitely catch up with a few. The ship fostered a genuine sense of camaraderie with humor added for good measure. One of the guests wrote a song about our adventures and we had a singalong which was quite amusing. The food was always interesting, fresh and often involved the catch of the day. I might have retired to the bar once or twice which always generated much laughter and the sense of ridiculous. The hosts with the most were Jo-Lee and Coco We will be going on the ship again Bravo True North!

First timers

True North Cruise Review by rory1234

We will be going on the ship again

Bravo True North!