3. MSC Musica
This was my first cruise ever and I honestly had no idea what to expect! Well I can say that the entire experience was fantastic, from the quickness of boarding to the food to the staff! Absolutely everything was superb. I had the nicest housekeeping man looking after our cabin, which I shared with my gran. He was friendly and informative and I am so glad to have had someone as nice as him around! I got lost multiple times on board and found a map of the entire ship as I was leaving but honestly it was actually kind of fun getting lost because I got to discover different areas of the ship that I might not have gone to ordinarily. The food was something else, if I had the stomach space I would have gone back for second and third helpings! I highly recommend trying everything because you can and because it's too good to not try! I only got to see one show and on my last night but wow, what a show it was!!! The dancing and aerobatic performances were incredible! They had us laughing, amazed and in the end we were absolutely in awe! I would highly recommend seeing a show every night! During the excursion we took a little boat off to the second island for seafood and this did not disappoint! We stuffed our faces with prawns and other seafood and then washed it down with R n' R's before heading back to the first island to float in the beautifully flat swimming pool like ocean and shopping and then back on the boat. I am sad to be home but so glad to have experienced as much as I could in the 3 days I was aboard! I would highly recommend this trip to anyone!

Amazing experience

MandyH21’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Aurea
Cabin B3 14044
Where do I begin? Firstly I need to say that the man looking after my gran and I was absolutely amazing. He was professional and friendly and extremely helpful! I'm really glad he was the person looking after our cabin! Our cabin was clean and comfortable and those beds were wonderful to sleep on! I cannot rave about everything enough! Rajiv went above and beyond to make sure we had the best experience possible!
Cantata Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins