3. Norwegian Sun
We really enjoyed this cruise. Hands down my favorite so far. We went for our anniversary and it was great because we came alone without our daughter and the ship had very little children. My husband probably had the best time he's ever had on a cruise (he won dancing with the ship stars), I won bingo and it was so relaxing. Our cruise director (jasper) was amazing, he kept the party going! I could write so much more but honestly- plain and simple AWESOME!! We will go again for sure. The ship was a little older but it was very clean and well kept. The cabin was an oceanview cabin which was fine for us. We considered a balcony but booked last minute as we usually do and got a great deal. Dining was as expected, I've learned that the food is never "AWESOME" but it was good. Entertainment and activites were fantastic. As I said our cruise director was great and so was his staff. We like all the trivia's, bingo and on ship entertainment. Service was good. I would recommend at the coffee bar they have two people working instead of one.

Perfect for a short cruise (adults only)

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by ekane34

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Picture Window
ekane34’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OC
Above average but - I did not love the bed against the window. We def woke up with the sun.
International Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Atlantis Resort
    We choice the discover atlantis package. We were there really early and it was nice not crowded at all. We walked all around and played in the casino. The negative which really annoyed us when we were walking around a "security guard" worker told us we couldn't walk by the pool because that was not part of our package. It was apparent we weren't there to swim as we weren't wearing swim suits but she wasn't having it and made us go another direction. The worst that would have happened it is we would have bought drinks at the bar. It is what it is. We wont do it again unless our daughter wants to go on our up coming cruise.
    View All 677 Atlantis Resort Reviews