3. MSC Musica
1st time on MSC and was disappointed, it was a cheesy experience. Things I liked: I liked my cabin it was spacious but you could have had a kettle with Tea/Coffee available. If I didn't book a balcony cabin I would have been really stuffed up. I enjoyed the island Things I disliked: Food was terrible, no taste mass production, the pizza was the worst The plates & cups were filthy. Free coffee at Buffet very bad It's Cheaper to buy Water & Coffee cash if you a none drinker than buying vouchers, vouchers are a rip-off. Toilets onboard were pathetic Onboard entertainment pathetic, Only two shows 7 pm & 9 pm nothing else to do during the day. The pools are a disgrace, very small & deep The games room pathetic hardly any games All in all, I tried it and I disliked the experience, I won't cruise local again maybe I would consider a much larger ship with better water activities This cruise is for old people and people just looking to get drunk and party. Not suitable for families.

It was cheesy

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Avishkar

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Aurea
1st time on MSC and was disappointed, it was a cheesy experience.

Things I liked:

If I didn't book a balcony cabin I would have been really stuffed up.

I enjoyed the island

Things I disliked:

Food was terrible, no taste mass production, the pizza was the worst

The plates & cups were filthy.

Free coffee at Buffet very bad

Toilets onboard were pathetic

The pools are a disgrace, very small & deep

The games room pathetic hardly any games

Avishkar’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get MSC Musica price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Aurea
Cabin B3 9125
The cabin was good, could have had coffee & tea available and also I could watch the soccer which really irritated me as there was no supersport 3 channel in my room and as I none smoker & drinker I was forced to watch the soccer match at a bar on top of that with no sound on :(
Cantata Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins