3. MSC Musica
Was Invited by a friend. Everything was spectacular. More than the first time. Our waiter only warm up to us the final night and the food was great. Love everything. I would only suggest that there would be gluten free options for me. I have celiac decease and cant tolerate gluten. The first night I ordered a steak and it was covered in flour. That was tje only meal I couldn't enjoy. The entertainment was out of this world. Perfect! The cabin was what I expected. Everything was clean. I got lost a couple of times... Well not actually got lost. I lost my friends. The ship is way too big to find someone. Lol I embarkation was extremely fast this time. My first time we waited what felt like forever. The disembarkation as well went smooth. My overall experience was totally out of this world. Will definitely go on a cruise next time my husband will join me.

Experience Fabulous

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Racheida

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
Racheida’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

It was just what I expected. Value for money.
  MSC Musica Deck Plans