3. MSC Musica
Chose this cruise as we are regular cruisers and wanted to take my daughters on it for the experience. Food was ample and tasteful. Beautiful ship,comfortable cabins . Clean We were disappointed about the late departure as this was our only holiday for the year as I am a Nurse and my husband Police Officer. This was the only time we could take off for vacation. My 2 daughters were soooo excited, but due to the delay the excited decreased. We did not want to be reimbursed, we were hoping MSC company would suggest to offer us a another 2 day cruise like from Cape Town to Nowhere to Cape Town maybe next year. We would have enjoyed another trip, but we not sure if we will ever be able to afford one in the future. We would definitely want to go again, but I guess another 2 years of saving will do the trick. Thank you to the Captain and the drivers of the cruise for taking us smoothly and safely to Durban. Also thank you to the crew, waiters and the cleaning of our cabin.

Not satisfied with deal we received from our cruise which departed 2 days later.

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Ysaunders

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Bella

Food was ample and tasteful.

Beautiful ship,comfortable cabins .

Clean

Ysaunders’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Bella
Cabin B1 5006
Cabin was clean and comfortable. Fridge content was short ( 2 tins of cooldrink and biltong was not in the fridge) Hope we were not billed for it as we did speak to the Cleaning guy.
I am not sure about Cabin category.
Minuetto Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins