3. Queen Victoria
I went on this ship with my grandmother as she loves cruising. First impressions were good. The cabin was nice and the food was good. I enjoyed the stops at Barcelona and Gibraltar. Time on the ship however was where it slipped. There was barely any activities or anything to do on the ship. The entertainment wasn't worth watching. This made days at sea unbearable. We spent most of the time sitting around in our cabin or the lounges. Worse of all there was a banging noise somewhere near our cabin (we had a window cabin). We went to complain and offered a new cabin, inside. We chose to stay where we were. We were also offered a refund in cruise credit but there was nothing worth spending it on. My Grandmother has since complained again and has been partially refunded some of the cruise. I will give it a generous 2 for food and cleanliness but I couldn't go on a Cunard ship again. It's clearly aimed for senior people (but even my Grandmother who is 75 couldn't stand it) and I couldn't recommend for first time cruisers. Will stick with Royal Carribbean in future.

Nice Ship Really Bored Though

Queen Victoria Cruise Review by Star Dragon

I went on this ship with my grandmother as she loves cruising.

First impressions were good. The cabin was nice and the food was good.

I enjoyed the stops at Barcelona and Gibraltar.

Time on the ship however was where it slipped.

Star Dragon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Victoria price drops

Nice clean room apart from the banging noise. A couple of times it sounded like a chain was being scraped along the floor.
  Queen Victoria Deck Plans