3. MSC Divina
The ship is beautiful and well layed out. Our cabin number was 12245. Balcony, aft. Perfect access to the buffet and main dining rooms. My husband and I smoke and the main smoking area in the Garden Bar (aft) was perfect. If you choose this cruise and don’t smoke, John is someone to meet. He’s been on the ship for 7 years. I was not impressed with the food. My hope is that MSC will catch up to the American taste and style of food. The food was bland. We sail Carnival most of the time. We look forward to getting dressed up and having a dinner full of flavor. Flavor was never a part of the MDR experience. We skipped at least 4 dinners on a 10 day. Overall, we met some remarkable people, staff and fellow cruisers. If I had to choose a cruise line, I’d choose Carnival or Royal Caribbean for the food. I do believe, “Drinks On Us”, made for a fantastic voyage on MSC Divina.

Cabin 12245, Fun in the aft. See John! He serves cocktails.

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Goofyx2

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
The ship is beautiful and well layed out.

Goofyx2’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 12245
Perfect location.
For convenience, you order room service from your remote control to TV. Ours never worked right. Good luck. You need to dial “99” for guest services.
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins