3. Carnival Ecstasy
This cruise was supposed to be 3 days docked in Bermuda. It was the entire reason we booked this cruise in the first place so we could take our time on the island. The itinerary was consistently changing and eventually we ended up with one full day and 2 extremely short partial days. My wife and I ended up spending more money on excursions and having less time to actually enjoy the island (like we originally paid for) No one on the crew really even acknowledged our concerns or offered "anything at all" to try to make it better. I would think it was maybe just my personal thoughts alone, however, virtually every other passenger I came in contact with was complaining about the same thing. I have been on 6 Carnival cruises in the last several years. I generally don't bargain shop for cruises... I see a cruise I like and I book it. Carnival has been my go-to in the past, however this last experience has caused me to start looking elsewhere for future cruises. The sad part is, that for the most part the crew was as expected... the food was as expected.... the entertainment was as expected but the fact that the itinerary was drastically changed.... and then.... there were no apologies from the crew, nor was there really any acknowledgement that this may negatively impact peoples vacations. Its as if everyone tried to sweep it under the rug. That's the part I have the biggest issue with. It has caused me to lose faith in Carnival. Sadly, my 5 previous cruises were great, but this last cruise will most likely be my last with Carnival.

Itinerary Changes Ruined the Cruise