3. Carnival Victory
Prior to this cruise I had taken 11 Carnival cruises and loved them all. I had also done this itenerary 3 times in the past and loved it. I was really wanting to visit Key West again and was only 8 days after a cruise on the Fascination,craving another cruise. This one was perfect ,Key West Interary and nice ship i had never been on. Embarkation was quick and easy.This particular ship has the sign and sail cards placed in the mailbox outside the cabin rather than issued at check in,so that speeds things up considerably. You can use your boarding pass to purchase drinks,etc prior to getting to the cabin to pick up your card. I loved the design and decor of this ship,so lovely!! the crew were so nice and helpful at all times. I only had dinner in the MDR twice,as I simply didnt see anything on the menu I was in the mood for the other two days.The food is delicious and of great quality. I booked this cruise for the interary,and it did not disappoint. I booked the Hop on,hop off conch train in Key West so I could see all the sights I wanted. I know you can walk up Duval to get to the Southernmost point,but I was not up for that long of a walk so I did the train. You can get off at a stop and walk over a short distance to it,so thats what i did.Key West is beautiful,and I highly suggest the conch train or the trolley tours for a great tour of the island This trip to Cozumel was my best ever. I booked a tour through the shore excursions desk that included snorkelling,lunch , a tableside guacamole demonstration,as well as a tequila tasting and demonstration. Protip: the passionfruit tequila was my favorite . Yum! this was my first attempt at snorkeling so I struggled a little with getting the hang of keeping water out of the mask and snorkel but when was doing it right it was amazing to look down at the fish and coral just a few feet below me! I felt like I could reach out and touch the fish. This was just a great cruise all around. I would definitely book this ship again. I hear it is going to be redone and changed to the Radiance,so I willl be trying it when it gets done.

Great Birthday Cruise, Beautiful Decor

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by cruisin4Becky

I loved the design and decor of this ship,so lovely!!

This trip to Cozumel was my best ever.

cruisin4Becky’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B 1236
I chose to have the beds joined together into a king,which was done. I still had sufficent floor space to move around. the cabin was nice and clean . It does have a fridge and hair dryer for those who need those items. Plenty of closet space as well,I like that it had the blue striped thing on the bed and not the orange/rust decor . It ws a pretty cabin.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Cozumel
    I booked this last minute because I wanted to try snorkeling for the first time and it looked intersting. I had a blast!! you are taken to a place called Sky Reef and shown where to go to leave your stuff and get your snorkeling gear. the very helpful guides help you put on your fins and mask,and demonstrate how it all works. then off you go onto a reef about 20 ft deep. It was amazing to look down and see the beautiful fishes and corals . the guy who was in charge of our group was so patient with us. some of us were having a bit of a sturggle with the waves and with keeping water out of our mouthpiece. I did get the hang of it and loved it. then it was time for lunch which consisted of chicken fajitas. delicuous! the same gentleman also made guacamole tableside for us and showed how to do it,along with some delicious chips to dip in it.. next came the tequila tasting. we got to try several differnt kinds of tequila,including a chocolate one and a passionfruit one. I liked the passionfruit one best. then it was time to say sad goodbyes to the very kind and friendly (and cute!!!!!!) young man and depart in our taxi back to the pier. I will book this one again for sure
    View All 12,785 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Conch Train Tour
    This tour is a great way to explore Key West quickly and without a ton of walking (South Florida heat can be brutal) It allows you to hop off at 4 different stops and get back on a later train. they run about every 20 minutes,so you can go visit attractions you see along the way at your leisure and then go back to the train stop and wait for the next one. Loved it
    View All 221 Conch Train Tour Reviews