3. Carnival Victory
The crew is friendly but rather unhelpful, they never clarified any instructions and I was offered a drink maybe once in my several days by the pool. There was no one out taking drink orders and bringing drinks. The food at the formal dining was not great, and even upon sitting at the bar my younger sister tried to get the crews attention for over 30 minutes. I’m addition when we made it to our second stop we originally were told we could get off at 11, well going through customs has people still on the boat it’s alrwady 2 o’clock. Originally they also said we didn’t have to be back on the hot until 8, that has also been moved up until 6:30. This is the most unruly cruise I’ve ever been on, people are missing their excursions they paid hundreds of dollars for, and frankly it isn’t even worth it to get off the boat anymore. Simply ridiculous. All of this said, we were looking for a cheaper cruise but I feel even for the price it wasn’t worth it.

Mediocre at best.