3. Oasis of the Seas
The restaurant staff provided my family with exceptional service. In the dining hall, you could order as many courses as you want, all included in the price. I definitely recommend going to the dining hall if you want to dress up more. If not, the buffet has an average selection of food with desserts galore. One thing I was extremely unhappy about is that there was no waterslide. On the website, it brings up pictures of a waterslide being on the boat. Besides sitting by the pool on “cruising” days, there is not much else to do. I enjoyed the poolside games that were directed by staff members. Games such as volleyball and relay races were held. At night, shows that you need to reserve spots for and/or movies are the main source of entertainment. As a 17 year old, I was at an awkward stage where I didn’t feel right in the teen club where they played music you couldn’t dance to. Though I eventually found a friend group to hang out with, our curfew (as for all minors) was 1:00 am. My mom was fine with me staying out late, but the security officers on the boat are VERY strict and will card you if it’s past 1. There was even one instance where the officer followed me down the hall to my room. While there was a rock climbing wall and zip line, there was only specific times that you could participate in that which stunk because you have to plan your day around those times if you really wish to do it. My friends and I really tried to find activities to occupy ourselves with, but ended up just riding the elevator for fun! The nightlife for teens was absolutely atrocious. If it wasn’t for my friends, I would have been sleeping by 9pm. Also another complaint that I have is that there was no 24 hour ice cream machine! Minor detail but I was really looking forward to that.

Geared towards adults

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by cruisinlover2018

cruisinlover2018’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V 14575
Though small, our room attendant Walter did an excellent job of keeping our room spotless!
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins