3. Carnival Ecstasy
I booked a room with Balcony. After arriving in room it was not clean it had glasses, gum and cigarette butts in room; we did not complain took care of it our self. Then we went to elevator to find our dining room and some of the elevators were not working. In front of elevator were leaks in ceiling what were not repaired the whole trip. Nasty dirty buckets of water in front of the Buffett room. To my surprise the Dining room was on other end of ship. I did not go for 2 days day since I have trouble walking and no one offered an assistance when I told them this the first day. On the day we were going on shore I ordered room service what never arrived. This is when I complained we received many apologies. The next day I gave the dining room another try to sit there for 1 hr. NO drinks NO food so I was so mad I left. The pool was so over crowded you never could use it. Also for such a kid friendly boat there are 2 Alcohol bars with all the kids around pool but no bar where kids could get drinks besides alcohol . The first day the water slides were broken and the hot tubs had to be repaired twice also. My daughter asked for a wheelchair for me the day we exited the boat. To top it off on the day we were getting of board the security guard would not let me leave the ship said I have to go upstairs to see Customs: customs ask me why they sent me he didn’t call for me. I had to walk back down stairs because the lady left me alone with the wheelchair and told me she would come back and never did. I to the Exit again and was sent back upstairs to customs after I told them that’s where I just came from. This was to be a fun trip with my Family since I have health issues I wanted to have a good last time with my Family.

NEVER AGAIN