3. Victory II
Had the opportunity to experience the Victory II inaugural voyage. It was a great experience filled with amazing food, exceptional service and new friends. This ship is small, with great character, the best environment to receive a personal service. The staff knew my name and my diet coke for breakfast request by the third day. The all-inclusive excursions were very nice. I felt immersed in the culture of the place. The karaoke nights at the tavern were amazing and we all got together and sang like family. No one does the destinations like Victory Cruise Lines. We had dinner at a vineyard, entertainment every night, local foods were cooked on board, the best desserts and more. Lavender Creme Brulee is the single best dessert I have ever had!!! Lourdes is the best server. I highly recommend Victory Cruise Lines because they make sure you create friends and memories you will never forget.

Beyond my expectations - Victory Cruise Lines

Victory II Cruise Review by MrCruz4810

MrCruz4810’s Full Rating Summary
Get Victory II price drops

Charming with a wonderful view!