• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

Cabin:
Going through the locks
High Tea
Niagara

Had the opportunity to experience the Victory II inaugural voyage. It was a great experience filled with amazing food, exceptional service and new friends. This ship is small, with great character, the best environment to receive a personal service. The staff knew my name and my diet coke for breakfast request by the third day. The all-inclusive excursions were very nice. I felt immersed in the culture of the place. The karaoke nights at the tavern were amazing and we all got together and sang like family. No one does the destinations like Victory Cruise Lines. We had dinner at a vineyard, entertainment every night, local foods were cooked on board, the best desserts and more. Lavender Creme Brulee is the single best dessert I have ever had!!! Lourdes is the best server. I highly recommend Victory Cruise Lines because they make sure you create friends and memories you will never forget.

Cabin C

Charming with a wonderful view!

10 Helpful Votes