3. Grand Celebration
We were expecting this short cruise to be fun. It was much more than that. This small ship has everything you need and the service is excellent. We felt very welcome on board. We went from Freeport to West Palm Beach and back. I have some food allergies and they took great care of me. They made a fresh meal for me at the lunch buffet on embarkation, which was excellent. We paid a little extra to dine in the special part of the Admiralty Lounge and we had the best ribeye we have ever had. Wow! They also gave me things that were not on the menu. The cabin was large and very clean. The bathroom and shower were bigger than on most Royal Caribbean ships. Entertainment was really good. There were different types of live music everywhere. The production show was good. Magic, comedy etc. The singers and dancers were a little hokey but still very entertaining. We had a 12 year old with us and he enjoyed himself very much. There was plenty for him to do. The pools and hot tubs were nice and clean. You can't beat the price, either! We will definitely be taking this cruise again.

Royal Caribbean could learn something from Bahamas Paradise