3. Grand Celebration
I went for a Family Reunion,I will never travel on this cruise line again,First of all,my grandson had a passport and we were asked for a birth certificate to prove this was my daughter's Child.Both parents have to be present when a minor child gets a passport,Then all the hidden fees prepaid gratuity,to only be charged again when I board.Food service closed to soon, and not a good varity, ship was small,no activities for Adults as well as for Kids,.wouldn't recommand this cruise line to anyone.Staff wasn't helpful at all,embarking and disembarking was okay.Dining was horrible,no varity and other items,that look more appealing you were charged for. No deck movies,this was just over all Bad.No one spoke english well.The cruise had a horrible play area for the kids, they only had a One person band.The on board Party was a Flop,Not sure who organized the ships organization and planning needs Serious help.

Terrible all around

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by Texas Purple

• Sail Date: July 2018
  • Destination: Bahamas
Texas Purple’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin u172
My Cabin had an OceanView,my grandson enjoyed this,Cabin could have had a iron,cabin was clean and had good space