3. Oasis of the Seas
We chose this ship because it was the largest we have been on and the ports that it went to we have never been to. The employees were wonderful. The casino was good but would like more of a varity of slot machines. I would also play more of the card tables if they had lower limits. So many pools that if i had brought kids they would have loved it. I talked to a few of the teenagers on bourd to see how they liked it to know if my teenage grandkids would want to go on this ship and all of them said they loved it. Also all the other activities like the zip line, wave runner, rock climbing and putt putt golf was great. The Chop Grill was over the top great. The windjammer had everything imanginable to eat and the Slomaron was a great place to go to also. The entertainment as always with Royal Caribben was very entertaining. A great ship and I highly recommend it.

Large beautiful ship with a lot of things to do.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by smokey0480

smokey0480’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 8143
the cabin was roomy and clean
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins