Grace Cruise Review

Can't say anything negative

Grace Cruise Review by TiggerTraveller

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Galapagos

We choose the Grace for the history of the vessel and the size. Wanted to go on a smaller ship. The dining was excellent. Emphasis on local products and freshness. The staff and guides were excellent and made sure that everyone was well taken care of. Sammy and Walter were our guides for the week and they were very enthusiastic about showing us the islands. We were busy non stop. That was good and bad. I would have liked a little more down time but then I'm not a big fan of riding in zodiacs but I did it, all landings. I personally did not snorkel but I went out with the groups and stayed aboard the zodiac and enjoyed seeing the marine life from the boat. That was fun! Enjoyed the al fresco dining. Jorge, our bartender, was excellent at making fresh juices. So delicious. Freddy and Gallo were excellent. Gallo was very helpful to me on land, making sure I was safe and several times, I think Freddy actually picked me up and put me in the zodiac. Great gents!!! Thanks for an awesome time. We generally do not return to a destination, we like to do once and done so that is probably the case with The Galapagos. Not because we didn't have a good time but there are so many other places in the world to see.

TiggerTraveller's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Deluxe C2

Cabin was quite nice and spacious for the size of the ship. No complaints!

TiggerTraveller