My wife and I just recently from a one-week cruise on the Grace, concluding on February 3rd. Our guide, Rafael, was outstanding throughout the trip – in terms of his level of knowledge, and his ability to safely and competently guide a group of 16 people. We always knew what was coming next, and the end of day photo review and briefing for the next day was very effective in keeping us grounded throughout the week. Our wildlife viewing was outstanding – I thought nothing could match our trip to Tanzania last year, but Galapagos on the Grace, with Rafael, was right there on a par level. Our impression during the week was that the crew was very much in sync with Rafael, so everything they did seemed to meet the same high standard. The food was superb everyday. Our hotel manager, Melissa, could not have been more accommodating. We stayed in the Grace Kelly suite, and it was a real treat. Everything in the room, and the way it was maintained and serviced during the week (Nelly’s efforts), was excellent. I never did get tired of looking at the Grace from the water – such a classic boat. You could tell that other boats were steering their pangas toward the Grace when the opportunity presented itself, to have a closer look at the Grace.

Every day was amazing