3. Oasis of the Seas
We have been on 10 different cruises and this one was by far the best. We enjoyed every minute on this boat. Even though it was packed full we never felt crowded. It was amazing and we will be going back on the oasis soon with our kids. The only downside was the A.C. in the cabin didn't seen to keep the room as cool as it should. Other than that it was amazing. The bar staff on the ship were incredible especially Pablo at the karaoke bar. The shows were the Highlight on the ship they were absolutely incredible every single one of them. I strongly recommend having a reservation beforehand to all the shows otherwise there's no guarantee you will make it in on a ship that large. Also if you're into drinking I would recommend the drink package otherwise you will easily spend more than what package cost.

Amazing Ship

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Heath88

Heath88’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D 7652
The cabin was small just like any other standard cruise cabin. It was nicer than most. The downside was the A.C. didn't seem to keep the room as cool as it should. Granted I've experienced that on several ships.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins