Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review

Absolutely outstanding

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by THE MAN FROM NORN IRON

• Sail Date: Jan 2010
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean

As I have cruised a lot of times with RCCL especially on their bigger ships we thought that Freedom class ships would be impossible to live up to,or how could they be better. Well when we got on board it was awe inspiring. Let me first start with the process of getting aboard, it was so good and virtually hassle free. Then when we arrived on the Royal Promenade we could not beleive our eyes. it was so different than Freedom class I think a lot wider. We can all complain about statrooms/cabins but ours overlooking the Boardwalk was as good as anything else(inside)we have had. The food was second to none and the service on all parts of the ship was outstanding.We were very impressed with the standard of the diamond service on board thi new Genisis class ship. RCCL seem to have taken note of the fact that returning customers are just as important as new. The diamond concierge Ricardo was very helpful with any queries we had or. The diamond breakfast area which was part of one of the main dining rooms was also a great idea. The entertainment was exceptional,whether it was the Osmonds, or the Seventies party on the Royal Promenade. Oh yes and for Hairspray, the Aqua theatre and the Ice show I cannot even start to say how good these were. I cannot wait for Allore.

THE MAN FROM NORN IRON's Full Rating Summary

Great area RCCL have now got TV touchscreen maps all over the ship and every deck and stateroom is colour coded, fantastic idea.

THE MAN FROM NORN IRON