3. Star Pride
Bait and switch!!!! The publish destinations are as follows, 1. Grenada 2.Pigeon Island 3. Bequia 4.Guadeloupe 5. St Martin THAT IS NOT WHERE WE WENT!!! Where we went was: 1. No Grenada, they instead took us to Anse Mitaln Martinque. All I can say is we got off the boat at their 'so called beach' and it was a few feet wide, not pretty sand, and the locals looked like they would mug you! 2. we ..did go to Pigeon Island, it was ok, no place I would ever go back to. They had a lunch on the beach. 3. Bequia....never saw it!!! 4. Guadeloupe, never went there either, the generator went out and with that the air conditioner and some of the bathrooms. You would wake up in the night pouring sweat! Several people left the boat. You could smell the bathrooms and with the heat, well you can just imagine! 5.Little Bay, Montserrat....JUST PLAIN GROSS, Not where we were suppose to go!..Again!!! They keep hyping this 'buried city'. It seems the volcano erupted and buried a 3rd world city. We gave up and ..tried...to go to their beach and it just might have been the worst of all. They called it a black sand beach, but it was more like a big mud pie. We didn't even stay 30 minutes. 6. St Barts, not on the route but the best. But that was trashed too, as we paid $175.00 a person to go their snorkling deal. When we went to get in the water, they told us we had 20 minutes! When I got home, I looked at the tickets they had emailed us. It seems that even though I talked to their booking agents at length about the stops POSTED on their web site, they changed them and put them on our confirmed tickets before we ever hit the boat! THAT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG! Bait and switch! They took us to every pile of hot rocks and no beach they could find. They refunded $450, but you can't give me back a week of my life. I would never take them again because I don't trust them not to pull the same stunt again. Also, I would like to add, after they roasted us for 3 days and never got the generator working, I asked if they were going to put the boat in dock back in San Juan and fix it. The answer was "no", they were going to have someone stand there and manually turn it on every time it tripped! One of our group went on from San Juan to Portugal, which was the next trip. He stated it went out again in the Atlantic. They slept with their cabin doors open and it wasn't so bad. I will bet you that thing sails the Mediterranean with the air out!

Wrong Islands! Bait and switch!

Star Pride Cruise Review by gonesi

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Suite
Bait and switch!!!! The publish destinations are as follows,

1. Grenada

2.Pigeon Island

3. Bequia

4.Guadeloupe

5. St Martin

THAT IS NOT WHERE WE WENT!!!

Where we went was:

3. Bequia....never saw it!!!

gonesi’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Star Pride price drops

Ocean View Suite
Cabin S3
Cabin was big and very clean
Deck 6 Suite Cabins