3. Queen Isabel
We have traveled with Uniworld several times in the past and had always had wonderful experiences. This trip was not wonderful. I knew that this ship was leased by Uniworld but did not realize how much difference that would make. The worst time was when a group of 8 of us arrived at the designated meeting spot in Salamanca, Spain only to find that there was no Uniworld rep there to meet us. Nothing like being stranded in a foreign country with no map and no emergency contact information. When we were docked in Porto (actually in Gaia), the docking spot was next to a restaurant with an open deck where loud parties went on till 3 or 5 AM both nights we were there. Cabin cleaning services were random, at best. Food was fine, I guess, but I can think of at least 6 of the guests on this cruise who were sick with some kind of stomach virus during the cruise. The scenery along the Douro is lovely, but don't expect a Uniworld experience.

Problems with this cruise

Queen Isabel Cruise Review by scello

Cabin cleaning services were random, at best.

The scenery along the Douro is lovely, but don't expect a Uniworld experience.
scello’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld Queen Isabel price drops

Cabin was fine - bathroom had an odd smell and the toilet flushed with a loud bang....towels appeared and disappeared at random. Washcloths were put in a different place each time they showed up. We had trouble getting bottled water delivered to our room - sometimes we had it; other times there was none.
  Queen Isabel Deck Plans