3. MSC Orchestra
Before our very first cruise I checked out the reviews on this site and became quite apprehensive on what our experience of our first cruise would be. I would like to say we were enthralled, our cruise could not have been any better. From the size of our cabin, size and facilities on the ship to the vast range of food ( the 4 seasons restaurant was a daily treat), we were impressed. The staff were all courteous and helpful, and all worked extremely hard to ensure a quality customer service and experience. The excursions were vast and varied although a bit pricey at times, we often used the local hop on hop off bus or boat trip, which we found cost effective and enjoyable. Sunny afternoons the decks and pool areas could become busy but there is enough space around the decks to find a secluded and relaxing spot. I would book this again in a heartbeat.

First time cruising

Sue Russell’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Wellness
Cabin BW 12134
The cabin was spotlessly clean, daily maintained, plenty of room and a perfect balcony with seats to watch a sunset.
Clarinetto Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins