3. Carnival Victory
Getting on the ship took a little while, even though I always get FTTF. It wasn't Carnival's fault. I was told they had a surprise inspection. The staff at port of Miami was great. Getting in was fast. I see they've changed the process, which I do love. They played games and had prizes for people. The ship was very clean. The staff was very nice and ready to meet expectations. We got the cheers package, which was well worth it. The food was really good. I wish that they had Guys Burgers when I sailed in December. Oh well, i'm going again in two wks and they now have it and I cannot wait! When we boarded, our cabin was ready for the most part. Our steward still had some finishing touches, which was ok because we were ready to just drop our bags off and head to the lido deck! I was on the 8th deck in an inside cabin. The only thing that raised an eyebrow was that we smelled weed. Not faintly. It was VERY strong. I still dont know how in the world they got that on the ship. But then again, I didnt see the dogs at the port. That is crazy to me.

Trip of a lifetime

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by chatrise

chatrise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4F 8234
The cabin was super clean. Bed was super soft. The bathroom was clean. The shower has shampoo and soap already, so you dont have to bring any.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins