Marina Cruise Review

Marina Cruise Review by rmmc07

• Sail Date: Oct 2017
  • Destination: the Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse Suite

We chose Oceania for the food and the service and it did not disappoint. The room (Penthouse) was just the right size with great amenities. The walk in closet and extra balcony room was appreciated. We ate in every specialty restaurant and they were all great but Red Ginger was my favorite. We also ate in cabin frequently and used the butler service. Highly recommended for a port intensive cruise. I used the spa frequently and was never disappointed. My hair was on point thanks to Mario and my nails were beautiful. We also had a wonderful massage at the beginning. The laundry facility was fairly quick and easy to use. I enjoyed not having to give up my cappuccino each morning - they were available just about everywhere. The staff were warm and friendly throughout the ship. we found the internet (free) to be slow and time consuming so we used 3G data when near land. We did a La Reserve Dinner and it was our favorite event on board. The port disembarkations were well organized and very smooth as were the embarkations at the end of each day. We highly recommend and would absolutely sail with Oceania again.

rmmc07's Full Rating Summary

Penthouse Suite
Cabin PH2 11060

we loved the size of the bathroom and the walk in cupboard and the larger balcony

rmmc07