3. Oasis of the Seas
It was a beautiful ship, and the staff worked very hard. I don't like to reserve tickets for each show or stand in line for a hr. hoping to get a seat. I didn't feel enough entertainment was offered if you didn't have a reservation. It's sad that you no longer can have room service without paying extra for each delivery $7.95. Rooms were not bad, the couch looked dirty so I sat on the bed or covered it with a sheet before sitting down. Food was excited, in dining area, and buffet. The Solarium was a beautiful area, the largest we have every seen on a ship. The adult area was 16 and older, would like to see that go to 18 and older, some days the teens would take over one of the large hot tubs, I'm in my 60's and will not go in with a bunch of teens. (It was not that bad though) GOOD CRUISE!

Bigger is not Better