3. Magellan
I chose this cruise for a Birthday Retirement present for my husband The Good: Excellent food, entertainment, friendliness and hardworking staff were amazing The Bad: Music that did not suit the age group of the people on board as most were over 55 The Ugly: My husband died in July before he could have his holiday. When I rang in CMV to change the booking name to that of my sister-in-law (my husbands sister) I was told they would be charging me £232.50 as no matter how unfortunate the circumstances it is their policy to charge 25% of the holiday for this. CMV obviously lack compassion and are completely heartless. Although both my sister-in-law and myself enjoyed the cruise immensely I still feel robbed by CMV many other cruise lines do not charge to change booking names. I would have been happy to have paid an administration fee but I actually feel that they ripped me off while I was mourning the death of my husband.

THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY

Magellan Cruise Review by Redrose65

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Europe
I chose this cruise for a Birthday Retirement present for my husband

Redrose65’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Magellan price drops

The cabin was lovely, clean and kept well by Edi