We have just had two weeks on the Oceana. I read a lot of recent reviews and a lot are very similar ... Charming ship, a little tired, wonderful staff but overall an absolute fabulous holiday. Sure you get the regular moaning minnies who complain they cant find a table in the plaza straight away or their cabin is too noisy but if you book on the saver fare option meaning P & O allocate your cabin where they want you to go, you do risk being put under a noisy lounge. What we take for granted is the very high standard of operation and services from P & O. Everybody knows their job and from the waiters to the room steward to the deck staff, they could all not be more helpful. There is still a problem with people reserving sun loungers but until P & O really start removing items after the 20 mins they that they say they will, this will continue to happen. My real only gripe is the Oasis Spa. The services they offer are great but the hard hard sell after for you to buy their potions and lotions put me off from having any more massages and treatments. Likewise my daughter found that there was only two hairdressers in their staff .... not enough P & O !!! The ports were a great mix, Split and Dubrovnik being the best for our taste, Venice is just too busy now and I know P & O had to find a replacement stop to replace Turkey due to security reasons but Sarande in Albania ?. Sorry but it would have been better to sail round and round. Cannot wait to go again!

Great Oceana Cruise

Oceana Cruise Review by rbeadle1

• Sail Date: June 2017
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Mini Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower

Cannot wait to go again!
rbeadle1’s Full Rating Summary
Get P&O Oceana price drops

Mini Suite with Balcony and Bath/Shower
Cabin BB B318
Terrific cabin, quite a lot more expensive than standard balcony cabins but I think worth it.
  Oceana Deck Plans