3. Le Lyrial (Ponant)
Our cruise on the Le Lyrial was quite enjoyable with great food and wine. The Asian crew made sure you had everything that you wanted without a fuss to make sure that you enjoyed your time on board. Saying this I have to say that the Cruise Director, Guest Relation Manager and Shorex Manager were extremely rude young women who would only speak to you if you were french. One of these women was not going to listen to me until I said (are you gong to listen to my complaint - twice). There was no organisation for tours going ashore and one day the Shorex Manager was yelling at people asking where to go to meet the tour guide. Meals at dinner in the Le Celeste was very rushed. Entre plate taken and one swoop next dish placed in front of you at the same for the next course. Ponant is having four new ships delivered in the next two years and that means more english speaking people therefore Ponant needs to have all French staff except other languages.

Somewhat Disappointing

Le Lyrial (Ponant) Cruise Review by peterjohnwormald

Our cruise on the Le Lyrial was quite enjoyable with great food and wine.

peterjohnwormald’s Full Rating Summary
Get Le Lyrial (Ponant) price drops

Large and bright cabin. Very comfortable bed. Great to have toilet sepearte from shower room