This boat had mixed emotions from me....I thought I would have enjoyed it, but unfortunately I'm monolingual, and they're more concerned with their Spanish and French Guest. The TV stations were all in Spanish, well barring CNN and one movie station, which showed the same thing over and over. The food was okay, it had it's moments... The staff were friendly, even though one crew member openly told me he hated his job. The kids club was in spanish and my son, had serious challenges....but still went along, because there was nothing else to do. My cabin, So my cabin was huge, a lovely ocean view, huge bathroom....BUTTTTT let me tell you, clearly disinfectant and bleach is a no no, because the bathroom was horrible...we were told not to flush toilet paper, but place it in the bin. so image what happened when you had to number two..... Im not sure how sanitary that is, for us or the housekeepers. The towels were dingy, there were no facetowels, the sheets were not that clean either. A whole floor on the boat couldn't flush their toilets, and the pee and feces was floating in the public toilets...I was not.......impressed and if I had not cruised before, I wouldn't attempt to do it again.

Disappointing to say the least

Zenith Cruise Review by samwHaze

• Sail Date: April 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean

The food was okay, it had it's moments...

My cabin,

So my cabin was huge, a lovely ocean view, huge bathroom....BUTTTTT

samwHaze’s Full Rating Summary