3. Carnival Conquest
The ship was fun but definitely in need of some repairs, the staff was excellent as always. The food was good but the coffee was the worst I've ever drank on any ship and I've been on a few. The shows were great, the casino was small but fun but it was very smoky. The cabin Stewarts were great and they always cleaning somewhere in the area but very quite. The restaurant was really great too with the food and service with some really great deserts. The ports were great with the exception of Dominican Republic it was a 3rd world country at best. I was shopping a block from the park when I was a approached by a police officer, he ask if I spoke English, I said yes he says it is not safe for you here go back to the park where you were dropped off. I complied and returned to the park and left on the next bus because of the harassment of the vendors. I heard very few people that enjoined the port for many o0f the same reasons. Aruba well it was just awesome, I can see why so many people vacation there. Everything considered I'd do it again tomorrow but I'm a working man.

Tattered and worn but still fun

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by FAKE POTUS

Everything considered I'd do it again tomorrow but I'm a working man.
FAKE POTUS’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Conquest price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6B 2441
Clean but tattered and worn, the bed was maybe the best on any ship to date.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins