3. Carnival Inspiration
I departed from LA and the cruise had a Day At Sea, and stopped in Catalina, California, and Ensenda, Mexico. I didn't explore LA cause I've been before but its a fun place. As for both Catalina and Ensenada I debarked both days and explored/shopped like crazy! We get dropped off in the touristy spots and they offer other adventuring options from there i.e zip-lining or travel tours. My group didn't personally do that stuff but just walking around and enjoying the view was nice. I really adored how easy it was to get on and off the ship! I usually travel by plane so in comparison embarkation/disembarkation was like floating through the clouds; it was swift, easy, and a lot friendlier than going by plane. In essence, the ship itself was huge. I have no previous experience with boats but this one certainly had lots of room. However, despite that, the cabins were pretty small. Although it may have just been the package I got. There were five of us in one room (three adults and two children) and it was very tight but doable. The ship itself had so many entertaining activities that we didnt spend much time in our room anyway! As for the entertainment, it was definitely the star of the show! They had multiple live musicians throughout the boat (SHOUTOUT TO MOD SQUAD YALL WERE AWESOME!!), as well as comedy shows, and even a theatre troupe that performed shows nightly. I spent lots of time listening to the musicians who were more than happy to entertain. They were eager to take requests and were overall extremely friendly and encouraged a relaxed and happy atmosphere. The theatre troupe too. All the entertainers genuinely made me feel welcomed and at ease in the middle of the ocean. I simply cannot emphasize enough how they really made the trip worth it. As for the basics, Inspiration had both a dining area and buffet and food spots open 24/7. The food was really really good! They had regular options like seared sea bass and steaks to what they dubbed 'rare finds' ie alligator fritters and frog legs. I ate so much on the cruise it was ridiculous! Speaking of ridiculous, thats exactly how the service was. The service works were ridiculously nice, ridiculously accommodating, and ridiculously happy to help. I was honestly surprised at how friendly all staff members were. And last but not least, the children. My group had 4 children, a 2 year old, 5 year old, 11 year old, and 13 year old. The kids 5 and up spent the majority of the time swimming to their hearts content in the swimming pool and hot tub. As for the 2 year old we just passed him around between us cause we didnt really want him alone though the cruise did offer a daycare option that watched him while we had dinner. The kids had a blast as well. The ships various activity options catered to all of different needs and interests. Conclusively, I, as well as my family, 100% plan to go again and are already discussing our next trip. This cruise was unimaginable fun and I can't wait to do it again!!

One of the best times of my life!!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by ModSquadFan