3. Legend of the Seas
Yes, Legend of the Seas is old and yes stocks were running low, I get that, but people who booked on the last few legs knew what they were in for. I get tired of all the complaints about these things, we all knew what we were getting. I thoroughly enjoyed my last cruise on this fine lady of the seas under the Royal brand and everything she is about. I love the vision class ships and are sad to see her go. I hope the new owners treat her with the love and care she deserves. The crew worked hard to make our cruise a pleasure and most of the shows were good. The food was still cooked well and maintained the quality we have come to know. Cruising is a mixed bag, we don't know what we are going to get, but it is our job to make the most of it and enjoy it and accept that sometimes things just don't go the way we want it to.

Sad to say goodbye.

LTLBrissie’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas price drops

Family Junior Suite
Cabin FJ 8028
Comfortable, clean and tidy. Completely met our needs.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins