3. Legend of the Seas
We chose this cruise as 13 days is a nice long cruise and we enjoy sea days. We stayed 3 nights in Dubai which we thoroughly enjoyed, we also stayed in Barcelona before our short fllght back to Malaga. We arrived before the amended time but we were able to embark very quickly. We had a junior suite which was very nice,and our attendant looked after us. We enjoyed the food in the windjammer, and usually had breakfast in the dining room at a more sedate pace, I tend to eat too much in the windjammer. Cannot complain about the food. In the evening we were on deck 5 and our waiters were brilliant, very attentive and always there to ask us if we wanted more drinks. Th entertainment in the theatre was good. My only complaint was that the 70s night in the Centrum was when we were having dinner so missed it. Alex the entertainment manager was great but the 2 girls he had were pretty useless and we watched one who was supposed to be teaching a dance and getting client participation just looked at herself in the mirror the whole time. The two of them showed no great interest, in my opinion. The colouring in and paper aeroplane making and throwing bean bags and other garden games were not what I expected, therefore did not participate. There should have been a sexy man competition on deck but apparently the staff never bothered to stir up enthusiasm so it did not take place. This is the first cruise we have been on where there were no sail away parties, let alone the very last departure from Malta. Usually there is keep fit or dancing on deck but I did not see that. On deck, one activities staff member tried asking questions and we had to put our hands up to give him an answer, an impossibe job as people were shouting out the answers. He had no personality or interest. The bar staff we met were all very pleasant and helpful.

The last cruise

Legend of the Seas Cruise Review by Leeds Rhinos

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Trans-Ocean
  • Cabin Type: Junior Suite

The bar staff we met were all very pleasant and helpful.
Leeds Rhinos’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Legend of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin JS 8554
Lovely cabin, spacious and floor to ceiling glass windows, balcony big enough.
We must have been under the spa area as we could hear a trolley being dragged across the floor at all times including early morning.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins