3. MSC Orchestra
We chose the cruise mainly the length and the itinerary. Whilst we booked Aurea class our cabin 12071 was just below the pool area and the noise at times was intolerable especially at night when they were cleaning the deck. I was woken up several times and phoned guest services to complain, they promised to send someone to sort it out, straight away, however it was more like half an hour. Nevertheless we did not expect that we would be the on two English passengers on board with 99% being Spanish speaking and as a result all of the entertainment was in Spanish including the TV. Had I known this in advance I would not have booked and would advise anybody booking a similar cruise to ask the question. The food on board reminded me of school dinners, poor quality and unimaginative, basically on the cheap. Guest relations was poor and they just smiled a lot without addressing the problems, the other staff were however friendly an efficient.

Don't assume! MSC Orchestra out of Buenos Aires 12th Feb 2016

Lovecruising999’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Aurea
Cabin B3 12071
Cabin 12071 was just below the pool area and the noise at times was intolerable especially at night when they were cleaning the deck. I was woken up several times and phoned guest services to complain, they promised to send someone to sort it out, straight away, however it was more like half an hour
Xilofono Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins