3. Diamond Princess
Chose cruise to visit Borneo ,nah trang,and Cambodia . The last two were cancelled ☹️ The entertainment was terrible ,the DP dancers were ok but a bit boring every night. Deck 15 very. Tired ,carpet coming off.The floor in front of ice cream parlour had a slimed leak across the deck,and thier idea of fixing was to put a tiny rag near the leak.i saw 2 ladies fall, Didn't seam to be enough staff,or they were all hiding,very rare to see a waiter or deck steward on deck 15. I was unlucky to get a unhelpful dining room waiter so ate in self service cafe for rest of cruise. Too many ports were in dockyards hours away from advertised cities you were meant to visit. Staff and captain said this cruise and new ship were catering for the Japanese market??? Can't follow that thinking? As I said if this had been my first cruise I would never have gone on another. In future I will give China sea a miss ,and really check out where ships are docking.

If this had been my first it would have been last.

Diamond Princess Cruise Review by arthos

• Sail Date: February 2017
  • Destination: Asia
  • Cabin Type: Interior
Chose cruise to visit Borneo ,nah trang,and Cambodia .

The last two were cancelled ☹️

Can't follow that thinking?

As I said if this had been my first cruise I would never have gone on another.

PrincessCruises1, Social Team at Princess Cruises has responded
Hi arthos, we're sorry to hear of your disappointment with your Diamond Princess cruise. We apologize for your poor experience and hope to have the chance to exceed your expectations on a future voyage.
arthos’s Full Rating Summary
Get Diamond Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IC C336
Deck 10
Cabin fine,cabin staff excellent .
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins