3. Carnival Fantasy
you no every day you see people not doing there job but not here I was so impressed with them they cannot do enough for you. now this ship is a older ship so cabins did not have hair dyer in the room so make sure you bring one ladies and did not have enough plug inns when we got to Cozumel we did not do a shore excursion you have a bunch of taxes we got a taxes and went to the beach they charged us 4 dollars per person we had 6 people 24 dollars there and the got another back another 24 dollars but worth it we stayed at beach all day saw dolphin show was great it did cost to get in beach I think it was around 29 dollars per person we enjoyed it one of our waiters was great they all were good but Homer was fabulous remembered all of our names beds were pretty comfortable we had 3 pillows each pretty comfortable to was a great trip.

1st time cruiser

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by love cruisen

love cruisen’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Fantasy price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E R150
Like I said no hair dyer or not enough plugins but older ship but great cabin everything else was good
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins