3. Carnival Fantasy
It always amazes me when I read people's reviews of a cruise ship. Some of the things that people complain or are disappointed about are simply funny to me. Everyone has their own opinions and expectations for what a cruise should be and I'm sure that there are things that you like about one ship over another ship, but I have been on 16 cruises with 11 of them being on Carnival and have NEVER once been on a bad cruise. It's all in what you make of the cruise. Reading these Fantasy reviews would scare a person from going on this ship if they had never been on this ship or a cruise, but we just got off this ship last week and will be sailing on her again in around 87 days and I look forward to sailing on her. We chose this cruise due to the dates of sailing, the great price we got and the port being somewhat close to our home - (7 hour drive). Sure, do I wish that there was a refrigerator in my cabin, yes, but it's not going to ruin my cruise or make me frustrated for 5 days and then look for everything and anything to find wrong with the cruise. The cruise director was fabulous and did a great job involving EVERYONE in the activities. He had a lot of energy and was quite entertaining. Our wait staff in the dining room was one of the BEST we have ever had- they were attentive, very fast and we enjoyed dinner every single night in the dining room. Our food was always served hot and quick and we enjoyed talking with them each night. We were in an ocean view cabin and our cabin steward was good- he seemed to always know when we were gone because when we came back our room had been freshened up. This ship is an older ship and doesn't have all the bells and whistles as the newer ships, but you know this when you book the cruise PLUS the price was great. Go with the mindset that you will enjoy yourself and don't let the little things ruin the whole cruise- you're still on a cruise which is better any day than a day at work.

A cruise is what you make of it!

Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by darjensil