3. Costa Mediterranea
It occurred to me that the reality was reoccurring of another Concordia accident. People were running around like chickens chased by foxes. finally the bridge adivsed all cabins to go back to sleep! I've cruised Costa several times, and it has steadily declined over a 10 year period. The biggest stink is that coffee & tea are not allowed to be consumed free outside of meal times (must be purchased like a soda) and that water is not allowed at dining tables, unless a guest agrees to pay for an entire bottle. Most passengers felt that this was an insult to their purchase of the cruise product. My biggest disappointment was that there were very few really good activities to be had at night. I made a note to myself that being in my house would have been more exciting that being on this promised enjoyable cruise in the Adriatic.

On May 31-16 at 1:25 am the entire ship had a 5 minute false fire alarm sounded