3. Oasis of the Seas
It was good. The elevators sucked....they had 12 elevators on both ends of the ship and we were passed by so many times after we pushed the button. It got to the point where we would push both the up and the down button and then ride down 1 to go up 5, if that makes sense. The food in the windjammer was ok for me, however my wife didn't like it. The shows that we did see were great and the ones that we did not see we heard were great from other passengers. The beds were great for both of us as long as we slept on either side of the bed.....not so good for spooning. Other than the negative things above we loved the ship. It was very big and a lot to walk. I have wanted to go on this ship since I saw it being built on tv. I can now cross it off my bucket list.

Great

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Johnston357

Johnston357’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

good
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans