3. Star Flyer
Recommended by a friend who also went on the same cruice, and he was a friend if the owner which he helped to finance to built the ships.. At that time I was living in Sweden. The crew and service aboard was absolut excellent. And I meet my future wife on the cruice,we get married feb 14 2014 she had cabin number 119, and I moved to USA where she was living. Very happy with the cruice. We are both living in southern California. Our tour went to: Malaga, Casablanca, Tanger, Gibraltar, Sevilla. We are hoping that we can make it again on one of the Flyer Ships. My wife had been on Star Flyer some years before, from Athen to Asia ended in Phuket, Thailand and to Hong Kong. That's why she did a new trip. even that time she was very satisfied with every thing at that time too.

My best choice of cruise.

Star Flyer Cruise Review by Ulfkr

Malaga, Casablanca, Tanger, Gibraltar, Sevilla.

Ulfkr’s Full Rating Summary