3. Norwegian Spirit
I chose this particular cruise because of the Itinerary which would give us a taste of Europe without the transport hassles. From my research I knew the ship was dated but it was the ports that attracted me. My cabin was dated but clean and due to the nature of the cruise itinerary, spending time in one's cabin was not my priority, but when I did it was perfectly comfortable. 99.5% of the crew were fantastic, friendly, funny and helpful. The dining experience was good, plenty of style options and menu variety. There was a variety of entertainment and activities to cater for all ages, although a comedy act would have been a good inclusion. The ports were the big hero on this cruise - although the cost of booking tours via the ship was exorbitant, I learned of Cruise Critic some months before and found it to be such a useful tool to join up with other like-minded cruisers and combine tours etc., saving more than half of the cost from the ship as well as meeting people and making some new friendships. I had the beverage pack "thrown in" with my booking and found it somewhat ironic that bottled water, "real" coffee and fresh fruit juices were not inclusive, therefore, without paying extra, I could have a Bloody Mary for breakfast but NOT a fresh squeezed orange juice or cappuccino. I would do this cruise again as there were so many interesting options to see and do at each port.

The Ports are the Hero

Cvrs3swan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 11022
Cabin fit-out was "tired", however clean and comfortable. Bed was very comfortable.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins