3. Celestyal Crystal
First time to Cuba. I strongly recommend this cruise to everyone! Very nice experience. The ports of call (check yourcubacruise.com) were outstanding. Weather was fantastic. Best music and entertainment on the ship and in Havana. We went to a night club, Buena Vista Social Club, the best experience, ever! Martha (the entertainment manager) and the cruise director, Danny, were terrific. The entertaining crew were everywhere, engaging people. I hope I find them both there when we go back in March 2017. It was so good, we plan to go again in March next year! We embarked in Montego Bay. We stayed 3 days in Montego Bay before the cruise, we used Clive transport for transportation and trip to Mayfield Falls, which was unforgettable. We plan to embark in Havana next time, and spend few days there. The only bad feeling I have for the next cruise is that the cruise line eliminated the Maria la Gorda stop. That place was very, very nice for the beach and snorkeling excursion.

My Best Cruise Around Cuba!

Celestyal Crystal Cruise Review by nutapisica

• Sail Date: March 2016
  • Destination: Cuba
First time to Cuba. I strongly recommend this cruise to everyone!

Weather was fantastic.

It was so good, we plan to go again in March next year!

We plan to embark in Havana next time, and spend few days there.

nutapisica’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Crystal price drops

Pretty decent for inside cabin