3. Norwegian Spirit
What was going to be a birthday cruise turned into a nightmare. It started when I purchased internet minutes. I also had a internet promo. Customer service said it was not on record. I had the receipt from my edicts which they took. It when back and forth until I gave up. Now they are not giving me my latitudes cruise credit...I am a disabled veteran and the stress they put me through was enough to really ruin. This was my seventh cruise with NCL. The misinformation customer service gave me was lies. They told me it was up to the Internet manager. He said he needed customer service to email him. He called them and said not to give me the minutes. I gave up. That night I got a call saying that they emailed me that the promo was not good. Another lie. I was so stressed not about the internet minutes, but the disrespect they gave to me. They told me no one on the ship could help. Again I can't believe it. My room was old and it showed. Even the lamp shade was torn. Let me tell you it was not worth it. I had to ask for everything even ice. Do not sail on NCL. I don't want you to go through what I did.

Not a Happy Birthday on NCL

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by Julyhola99

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Do not sail on NCL. I don't want you to go through what I did.
Julyhola99’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 10538
Old, dated, hotel 8 is nicer.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins