3. Aegean Odyssey
I chose this cruise because of the included Brandenburg Sing-at -sea choral experience, which was very enjoyable. I hope it will be repeated. The two days in Athens, the departure city! got us off to an excellent start being interesting and educational. From first boarding the the ship to disembarkation in Venice at the end, I l enjoyed it greatly. I have nothing but praise for the dining and its superb cuisine, the service, the helpfulness and friendliness of the crew and the excellent maintain and of the cabin accommodation and public areas. In general, I found the air conditioning colder than comfortable however and, along with others, reported it. It was often colder than outdoors and jackets were needed. The excursions were well chosen and carried out though the local guides overwhelmed us with continuous talk. There's only so much information one can absorb. I will certainly repeat the experience and will most certainly book with Voyages to Antiquity again in the future.

A Superb Cruise

Aegean Odyssey Cruise Review by Mrs Rose

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Greece

Mrs Rose’s Full Rating Summary
Get Voyages to Antiquity Aegean Odyssey price drops

I opted for an inside cabin as I like the darkness, the privacy when in port and I prefer not to look at the waves. It was a little on the small side and the air conditioning was too cold even after an adjustment had been made.